Before They List™ – an agent-to-agent communication application used to increase new office listing inventory – An innovative tool to serve an undecided seller to determine market viability of their property, gauge interest from other agents within your office, which is used by your agents to ultimately generate a listing agreement. Who knows the neighborhood better than your team! And it is the perfect homeowner icebreaker!
“Clearly, many homeowners are on the fence. The “Before They List” App will allow them to gain timely insight to the sales potential of their property in the current market, and make an informed decision of whether to sell…and at what price”
Scott O’Connor Broker, RE/MAX Advantage of Colorado Springs, Colorado
Agents Communicate Potential Available Homes…
- Agent to Agent Communication of potential new listings
- New posts auto notify all agents within a Broker office
- Information is not public or available to other offices
- Full contact information provided for the posting agent
- Broker admin included to manage agents and posts
- Feedback allows homeowners the ability to make an informed decision
- Ability to show buyers potential future inventory
Optional integrated Marketing
Before You List™ is the consumer facing lead generation counterpart to Before They List™ .
Your office or individual agent is marketed on Facebook and other sites to engage consumers in a conversation “Before They List™”. Exclusive leads are captured and integrated into the Before They List application. Marketing budgets start at $50.
Listing Inventory Wanted
Consumers and their agents would like to crowdsource opinions about the marketability of a home before they decide to list it…